Saturday, June 4, 2011

I made it to Firenze!

Hi Everyone!

Wow, we just got to Florence. The Eternal City was absolutely incredible though. Everywhere we went was incredible. I have lots of pictures on facebook. 

If I had to choose I would pick the Trevi Fountain as my favorite place in Rome. Aside from the crowd, it was absolutely stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was tucked back in this little piazza and it was HUGE. SO COOL! It was amazing. However when we went to Vatican City I was so humbled. I was so proud and excited to be Catholic. The basilica and chapel were probably some of the most beautiful places I have ever and will ever see. La Pieta... there are probably no words to describe it. I couldn't stop staring at the statue. I get chills every time I think about it now. I am so grateful for my experience in Vatican City. 

And now we are in Florence! Our apartment is incredible! Its so cute but big enough for the 6 of us definitely. I am loving it so far. I am loving it already! Look for more at the end of the week! 

Love you!
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment